Training in writing Promotional Materials
Producing sales literature is easy — producing sales literature that sells is the difficult part. Learn how to plan, design, and write an effective brochure, leaflet, flyer or catalogue that really works.
Discover how to give your sales/promotion message the impact it deserves so that it stands out from the 1,000+ rival sales messages that compete for your reader’s attention every day.
This corporate training will show you how to identify the requirements of differing readerships in your writing and use copy and illustration to maximum effect.
Find out how to predict and influence the way in which the reader encounters the material and use key features that get the required response from the target audience.
Training topics include:
- Who is the reader?
- How do we want them to respond?
- Corporate design, brand and logo issues
- Layouts, grids, positioning
- Software tips
- The importance of headlines
Treatment of contents
- Making the text sell
- Pictures and illustrations
- Getting the best out of colour
- Response mechanisms, vouchers, freebies, and guarantees
- The AIDCA ladder from Awareness to Action
Formats and Processes
- Initial planning sheets
- Layout — what to put where
- Intro paragraphs
- Features, Advantages and Benefits
Developing the critical eye
- Assessing and deconstructing materials
- Taking a fresh look at your own work
Please contact us if you require any further information.